The Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA School of Postgraduate Studies Registration and Screening Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programmes in the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has released the procedure for registration and screening.
FUTA Postgraduate Registration and Screening Procedure
The procedure for Registration and Screening for the FUTA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Students can be accessed below;
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at the School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate an invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using e-tranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for the first and second semester
See also: FUTA School of Postgraduate Studies Admission List.
Please share this news with your friends on Twitter/Facebook.
Leave a Comment