The Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Post-UTME/DE Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details have been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Akure online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into all courses/programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic session will commence on…
- FUTA Jamb Cut-off Mark: 180 and above
- FUTA Post UTME Form Cost: N2,000.00 only.
- Registration Period/Closing Date: Monday, 21st September to Saturday, 31st October 2020.
FUTA Post-UTME Eligibility
- Candidates (UTME & Direct Entry) who select the Institution as their First Choice in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, and scored a minimum of 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, candidates MUST possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
Note: Candidates who do not participate in the FUTA Post-UTME screening test will not be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTA SCREENING FEE is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only payable at any bank on the REMITA platform only.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Screening
Candidates are required to
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng or https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on the REMITA platform, and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
FUTA SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website above or CLICK HERE and complete the online Registration Form. The completed form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Date
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME Screening test schedule, and procedure would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the FUTA Post UTME Computer-Based Test Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Please Note That;
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of the CBT Practice Module should visit the FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates to get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wristwatches, sunglasses, or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
Uploading of O’Level Results
- Any candidate who failed to upload their O’level results to JAMB Portal would NOT be considered for admission by the University.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call +2348126049786, +2348130936322, and +2348085976967.
FUTA Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the FUTA Post UTME Screening Form will end on Saturday, 31st October 2020.
See Also: UNIOSUN Post UTME Form out.
Please share this news with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.