The Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Post-UTME/DE Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has been announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Akure online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into all courses/programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic session will commence on Monday, 1st July, and end on Friday 26th July, 2019.
- FUTA Jamb Cut-off Mark: 180 and above
- FUTA Post UTME Form Cost: N2,000.00 only.
- Registration Period/Closing Date: 1st July to 26th July, 2019
- Screening Date: 30th July to 2nd August, 2019.
Candidates (UTME & Direct Entry) who select the Institution as their First Choice in the 2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB and scored a minimum of 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates MUST possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
Note: Candidates who do not participate in the FUTA Post-UTME screening test will not be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Warning: FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results” O’level results.
FUTA SCREENING FEE is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only payable at any bank on e-tranzact platform only.
FUTA Post UTME Date 2018/2019
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME Screening test shall be conducted between Tuesday 30th July to Friday 2nd August, 2019.
1. Tuesday 30th July, 2019: School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT), School of Environmental Technology (SET), School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS),
School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
2. Wednesday 31st July, 2019: School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
3. Thursday 1st August, 2019: School of Computing (SOC) and School of Sciences (SOS)
4. Friday 2nd August, 2019: MOP-UP/DIRECT ENTRY.
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the FUTA Post UTME Computer Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Screening
Candidates are required to
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng or https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and COFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
FUTA SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website above or CLICK HERE and complete the online Registration Form. The completed Form, should be printed for the candidate’s use.
Uploading of O’Level Results
- All affected candidates are to submit their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) from Monday, 1st July to Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
- Candidates are to note that the deadline for submission of their O’ level results would NOT be extended; and any candidate who failed to upload his/her results would NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Also note that:
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
(iv) candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).
(v) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
Candidates who chose to study Financial Management Technology in FUTA are advised to change to other Institutions as the programme is NOT OFFERED in the University.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date
Sale and submission of FUTA Post UTME Form will end on Friday 26th July, 2019.
See Also: UNIOSUN Post UTME Form out.
Please share this news with your friends on twitter and Facebook.