ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Admission Acceptance Fee and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
We are glad to inform all the candidates who are admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) first degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has released the acceptance fee payment procedure.
FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
The amount payable as FUTA Acceptance Fees is Forty Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira (N45,300.00) only.
Generate Remita Retrieval Reference
- To generate REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE visit futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions and check in with your JAMB Registration Number, then scroll down to click on generate now
- Proceed to any of the banks listed below:
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City
- Monument Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
- Unity Bank
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill as appropriate
- Account Name : FUTA Acceptance Fee
- Account Number: RRR
- Amount : N45,300.00 (bank charges inclusive)
- Depositors name: Your name as written on your jamb slip
- and others specified*
- At the top of the teller please write the RRR code you Generate from your admission Status & your Jamb registration number
- After a successful payment then proceed to the school portal www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to confirm payment
- Login & Click on confirm acceptance Fee and input your RRR code as appropriate in the space provided.
- After a successful confirmation you can now proceed to print your Admission letter.
Deadline for the payment of Federal University of Technology Akure Admission Acceptance Fees for 2019/2020 Admission exercise is Friday 22nd November, 2019.