The Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTA Admission List of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released and published on the JAMB Admission Checking portal and institution website for checking.
THIS is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) that the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
Recommended: FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment for Freshers
How to Check FUTA Admission List
All the candidates who participated in the FUTA Aptitude test and has seen their post utme result can now proceed to check their admission status by following the steps outlined below;
- Go to the admission checking portal @ http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions
- Enter your JAMB UTME / DE Registration Number
- Click on the “Submit” button to view your admission status.
Candidates are advised to check their Admission Status on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Portal and if they have been placed in departments other than the one originally applied for, they should accept the new department by clicking on the “Accept” Button to facilitate further processing of their Admission.
The Federal University of Technology Akure Primary Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session can also be accessed on the JAMB Portal. Follow the steps below to check yours.
- Go to the JAMB admission checking portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Enter your Username and Password to login to your JAMB Profile
- Scroll down and then click on the “Check Admission Status” button
- Select your Examination Year and enter your “Jamb Registration Number” in the appropriate box
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to check.
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Website.
See also: FUTA Registration Procedure for Fresh and Returning Students
Leave a Comment