The Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTA Admission List (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released and published on the JAMB Admission Checking portal for checking.
THIS is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) that the first, second and third batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online.
Recommended: FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment for Freshers
How to Check FUTA Admission List
- Go to the admission checking portal @ http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions
- Enter your JAMB UTME / DE Registration Number
- Click on the “Submit” button to view your admission status.
Candidates are advised to check their Admission Status on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Portal and if they have been placed in departments other than the one originally applied for, they should accept the new department by clicking on the “Accept” Button to facilitate further processing of their Admission.
The Federal University of Technology Akure Primary Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session can also be accessed on JAMB Portal. Follow the steps below to check yours.
- Go to the JAMB admission checking portal: https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Enter your Username and Password to login to your JAMB Profile
- Scroll down and then click on “Check Admission Status” button
- Select your Examination Year and enter your “Jamb Registration Number” in the appropriate box
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to check.
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Website.