No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Pre Degree Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
The aim of the FUPRE Pre-Degree programme is to:
1. Improve prospective students’ performance in the WASC/NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to enhance and to meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
2. Prepare candidates adequately for UTME examination in order to enhance their admission chances to these programmes.
3. Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission to 100 level of FUPRE programmes and of other Universities.
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas:
- English Language
(1) Admission to Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of final Basic Studies Examination and Jamb Scores.
(2) Candidates awaiting WAEC or NECO results can also apply.
Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes including English Languages and Mathematics in not more than two (2) examination Sittings.
How to Apply for FUPRE Pre-Degree Programme
Eligible candidates should visit the university’s portal at: https://fupre.edu.ng/bnf/panel/?inc=main to apply
Application Fee for Pre-degree Programme is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
Recent entry: LAUTECH Post UTME Form