The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, FUPRE First Batch Postgraduate Admission List is Out for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the postgraduate programme of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) that the management has released the names of candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
You are hereby advised to proceed to check your admission status by following the procedures provided below;
How To Check FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to the college portal @ https://fupre.edu.ng/pg/candidate/
- Enter your Registration Number and Password in the available column
- Click on the “Login” button to view your admission status and then
- Proceed to print your Admission and Acceptance Letter
Clearance begins immediately at School of postgraduate Studies.
Admitted candidates are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
1. O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
2. University first degree/HND certificate
3. Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
4. NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
5. O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE(for FUPRE graduates only).
6. Birth certificate
7. Certificate of state of origin
8. Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
9. Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
10. 3 flat files.
11. Printed copy of the online application form.
12. Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
13. Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs
14. Original transcript if not already submitted.
Recent entry: JAMB list of suspended CBT Centres