The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced For the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the applicants who took part in the 2018 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB) and scored a minimum of 180 and above that the school authority is inviting them to the 2018 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME) Screening of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Registration for FUPRE Post UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 30th July, 2018. Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira, (N2,000.00) only for this screening exercise.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Date
FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold on Thursday 16th August, 2018 @ 10:00 a.m. prompt. Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
Please endeavor to come with your Post UTME Registration Confirmation Printout and Payment Receipt.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME 2018
Step 1: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only as Screening fee, and processing/other charges.
Step 2: Applicants should visit the Institution website at: www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 30th July, 2018 to register.
Step 3: Click on the link “2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
Step 4: Follow the registration instructions on the website.
Candidates should please take note of the following:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as described in 1. above uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS Combination
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
The sale and submission of FUPRE Post UTME Screening form will end on Monday, 13th August, 2018.
For more enquiry, call any of the following numbers:07030350009, 08183706958 or send email to contatc:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.