Update 17th July, 2019: All applicants who have successfully registered for the FUPRE 2019/2020 Post UTME exercise and have printed out their registration confirmation page, are hereby advised to present themselves for accreditation an hour (I hour) before their scheduled examination time.
According to the management, any one who fails to present him or herself for accreditation will not be allowed to write the screening examination. Also, lateness will not be entertain.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced For the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the candidates who select Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State as their choice in the 2019 UTME, that the management is inviting all suitably qualified candidates to its Post-UTME Screening Exercise which has been scheduled to hold on Monday 29th July, 2019 and end on Saturday 3rd August, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m. prompt. Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
- Candidates who made FUPRE their Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits pass at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Date
FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold on Monday 29th July To Saturday 3rd August, 2019. Check Your Registration Confirmation Print Out For Your Time And It Is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Please endeavor to come with your Post UTME Registration Confirmation Printout and Payment Receipt.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Screening
Step 1: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only as Screening fee, and processing/other charges.
Step 2: Applicants should visit the Institution website at: www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 1st July, 2019 to Sunday, 21st July, 2019 to register.
Step 3: Click on the link “2019/2020 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application” or CLICK HERE to go directly.
Step 4: Follow the registration instructions on the website.
Read also: FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission Form out
Candidates should please take note of the following:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as described in 1. above uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS Combination
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
FUPRE Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of FUPRE Post UTME Screening form will close by 12 midnight on Sunday, 21st July, 2019.
For more enquiry, call any of the following numbers:07038500605, 08183706958 or send email to contatc:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.