ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest Update: The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, which was earlier scheduled to hold from Monday 14th September to Friday 25th September 2020, has been postponed.
According to the management, the post-UTME screening will now hold from Monday, 30th November to Friday, 11th December 2020, and the time is 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
The FUPRE Post UTME registration exercise which commenced on Wednesday 12th August 2020, has been extended till Wednesday, 25th November 2020 to allow candidates more time to register for the exercise.
Candidates who have been previously been assigned dates from 23rd November – 27th November 2020 should reprint their confirmation page to check their new exam date, while candidates whose dates fall between 30th Nov. – 4th Dec. 2020 are to retain and use the dates already assigned to them.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details Has Been Announced For the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the candidates who select the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State as their choice in the 2020 UTME, that the management is inviting all suitably qualified candidates to its Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who made the Institution their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
Note: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and a minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. The candidate may visit the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) website to view the admission requirements.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Screening
Step 1: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only as a Screening fee, and processing/other charges. The sales of the form shall commence from Wednesday, 12th August 2020.
Step 2: Applicants should visit the Institution website at www.fupre.edu.ng to register.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted it.
Read also: FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission Form Out.
FUPRE Post UTME Date
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE post-UTME screening will now hold from Monday, 30th November to Friday 11th December 2020, and the time is 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS Combination
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Physics|
FUPRE Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the FUPRE Post UTME Screening form will close by 12 midnight on Wednesday, 25th November 2020.
For more enquiry, call any of the following numbers:07038500605, 08183706958 or send email to contatc:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.