No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced – See guidelines on how to apply below;
This is to inform all the applicants who took part in the 2017 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB) and scored a minimum of 180 and above that the school authority is inviting them to the 2017 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME) Admission Screening of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Registration for FUPRE Post UTME Screening will commence on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira, (N2,000.00) only for this screening exercise.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Date
Due to the ongoing ASUU Strike, applicants are advised to check back at this website on the 10th of September 2017 for the date of the Post-UTME screening examination.
Update 1: FUPRE Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold on
Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 at 8.00am prompt.
Update 2: FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Date For 2017/2018 Announced
This is to notify all candidates that the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Examination has been scheduled to hold as follows;
Date: Wednesday, 4th October, 2017.
Time: 7.00am for the following courses;
Mechanical Engineering, and
Time: 9.00am for the following courses;
Environmental Management and Toxicology,
Please endeavor to come with your Post UTME Registration Confirmation Printout and Payment Receipt.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
Method of Application
Step 1: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 only as Screening fee, and processing/other charges.
Step 2: Applicants should visit the Institution website at: www.fupre.edu.ng from Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 to register.
Step 3: Click on the link “2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
Step 4: Follow the registration instructions on the website.
Step 5: Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions.
Candidates should please take note of the following:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as described in 1. above uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
Please take note that the use of GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
The sale and submission of FUPRE Screening form will end on Friday, 15th September, 2017. The closing date has been extended to 12 midnight on Monday, 2nd October, 2017.
For more enquiry, call any of the following numbers: 07030350009, 08181975135 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council
Previous entry: UNILAG Foundation Programme Admission List Out – 2017/2018
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.