Latest Update: Federal University Oye-Ekiti Direct Entry Registration for 2019/2020 has ended. However, the Post-UTME Registration is still very much opened to Interested candidates. See how to apply below.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced.
FUOYE JAMB Cut-off mark: 160 and above. (See FUOYE Cut off mark 2019/2020 for all programmes)
FUOYE Post UTME Form Cost: N2,000.00 only.
Screening Date: .
Closing Date: Latest Update: (deadline extended to Friday 16th August, 2019)
We are using this medium to inform the general public that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE online screening exercise of candidates who select the Institution as their choice in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 and above are invited for the aptitude test screening exercise.
i. Candidates who applied to FUOYE in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 and above. (Please Click Here for all the specific cut-off mark for each faculty/programmes).
ii. All applicants MUST possess a minimum of five(5) ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
iii. In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Payment should be made via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) platform or online using ATM card.
- Log on to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme (Before proceeding, Click Here to Read the Registration Steps).
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number in the required column (e.g 12345678AB) Note: Password is not required.
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal.
Note: Ensure you enter a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your e-mail and the website for updates and information)
- After updating your information on the portal, an activation link will be sent to your email address provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be asked to make payment. (Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen)
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip which will contain the summary of your registration.
- For assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the College’s Portal.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (step 6) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants
In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric. Agriculture
- Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- i) Ed. Business Education
- ii) Ed. Educational Management
- iii) BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- iv) (Ed.) English Language Education
- v) (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- vi) (Ed.) Biology Education
- vii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- viii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
FUOYE Post-UTME Form Closing date
Update: Post-UTME Candidates can still apply for the screening exercise. However, Direct Entry candidates can no longer apply as it is has ended.
The Sales of FUOYE Post UTME application form will end on
Friday, 19th July, 2019. Update: FUOYE Post utme screening form closing date has been extended to Friday 16th August, 2019. Candidates who are yet to apply or complete their registration should take advantage of the extension.
For further information, visit the official portal at: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: email@example.com or contact:
08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.