ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest Update: Our record shows that about fifteen thousand applicants that chose and also changed to Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE as their choice University are yet to register for the PUTME screening exercise as of 31st August when the entry closed. The management hereby wishes to advise those that fall within this category including those still awaiting O’level results to immediately proceed to register for screening which is further extended till 31st October 2020.
Candidates who are awaiting O’level results are eligible to apply for the ongoing 2020/2021 FUOYE post UTME screening. The Federal University Oye-Ekiti portal will be re-opened to those categories of candidates for uploading their O’level results when released.
2020/2021 Post UTME Applicants interested in the following programmes: Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that the management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above-mentioned Courses to Jamb Score of 200 and above.
The candidate is advised to ensure proper update of their information especially with the upload of Olevel Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of the Admission Application (31st October 2020) and also to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Form, cut-off mark, eligibility, and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced.
FUOYE JAMB Cut-off mark: 160 and above. (See FUOYE Cut off mark 2020/2021 for all programmes)
FUOYE Post UTME Form Cost: N2,000.00 only.
Closing Date: Latest Update: (deadline extended to Friday 15th August 2020)
We are using this medium to inform the general public that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE online screening exercise of candidates who select the Institution as their choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 and above are invited for the aptitude test screening exercise.
i. Candidates who applied to FUOYE in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 and above. (Please Click Here for all the specific cut-off mark for each faculty/programmes).
ii. All applicants MUST possess a minimum of five(5) ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
iii. In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening
The FUOYE online screening exercise will take place between Saturday, 1st August and Saturday, 15th August 2020.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Payment should be made via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) platform or online using an ATM card.
- Log on to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme (Before proceeding, Click Here to Read the Registration Steps).
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number in the required column (e.g 12345678AB) Note: Password is not required.
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal.
Note: Ensure you enter a valid Email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your e-mail and the website for updates and information)
- After updating your information on the portal, an activation link will be sent to your email address provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be asked to make payment. (Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen)
- Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip which will contain the summary of your registration.
- For assistance, please send an email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the College’s Portal.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (step 6) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants
In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
The Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric. Agriculture
- Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- i) Ed. Business Education
- ii) Ed. Educational Management
- iii) BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- iv) (Ed.) English Language Education
- v) (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- vi) (Ed.) Biology Education
- vii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- viii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
FUOYE Post-UTME Form Closing date
The Sales of FUOYE Post UTME application form will end on 31st October 2020.
For further information, visit the official portal at www.fuoye.edu.ng Only inquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am - 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.