No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Federal University Otuoke, FUOtuoke Post-UTME 2017/2018 Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has been announced.
The general public and candidates who choose the Federal University Otuoke as their choice in the last UTME, are hereby invited for the FUOTUOKE Post – UTME Screening Exercise for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply for the FUOtuoke post utme screening exercise:
(i) Candidates who choose the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes:
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. B. Ed. Business Education
11. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry Ill. B. A. (Ed) Education/History
IV. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics v. B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
1. B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
II. B.Eng. Civil Engineering
III. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
IV. B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
v. B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
VI. B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
11. B. A. English and Communication Studies
Ill. B. A. History and International Studies
IV. B.Sc. Political Science
v. B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
iii. B.Sc. Business Administration iv. B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
v. B.Sc. Marketing
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1. B. Sc. Biochemistry
11. B.Sc. Biology
Ill. B.Sc. Chemistry
IV. B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
v. B.Sc. Mathematics
VI. B.Sc. Microbiology
VII. B.Sc. Physics
VIII. B.Sc. Statistics
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2017 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Online application portal will be open from Tuesday, 5th September 2017. via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or www .ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng . Online registration closes on Friday, aand September,, 2017
DATE AND TIME OF POST -UTME EXERCISE
The date and time of the Post – UTME Test will be as contained in the online registration Acknowledgement Slip.
NOTE: candidates are to adhere strictly to the Date and Time on their Online Acknowledgement Slip.
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the test:
1. Online registration Acknowledgement slip
2. Copy of UTME result slip
b. DO NOT bring the following into the test hall:
1. Mathematical tables
3. GSM phones
All the items in VII (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DEClARATION OF UTME SCORES, o ‘LEVEL GRADES (WAEC, NECO ORNABTEB)AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION
Names of successful candidates will be published on the University’s Website.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE POST-UTME TEST FOR
ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY.
ENQUIRIES: further clarification may be obtained via the following numbers:
08061539940, 08038780081,08034234298, 08161372811 or 08020682255
Ke~ein Ag. Registrar.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.