The Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 academic has been announced. FUOTUOKE’s cut-off mark is 140 and above.
The candidates who choose the Federal University Otuoke as their choice in the 2021 UTME, are hereby invited for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
Read also: UI Post UTME Screening Form.
Candidates Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply for the FUOtuoke post-UTME screening exercise:
(i) Candidates who choose the Federal University Otuoke as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 140 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 140 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB Portal and choose any of the under-listed programmes:
Please Note: O’Level grades relevant to your chosen course must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS before your admission can be processed, those who do not, their application will not be considered. Consequently, all candidates who applied to the Federal University Otuoke for the 2021 Post-UTME are advised to ensure that their O’Level grades are uploaded on the JAMB Portal.
FUOTUOKE Degree Programmes
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Obtain FUOtuoke Post UTME Form
Follow the guideline below to apply for the Federal University Otuoke Post-UTME Exercise.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit the college’s portal at www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
Documents Required for the Online Application.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2021 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
FUOtuoke Post UTME Form Closing Date
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form Closing Date is Monday, 15th November 2021.
FUOtuoke Post UTME Screening Date
The date and time of the Post-TME Test will be communicated to all applicants via this page or it will be available on their acknowledgment slip.
NOTE: candidates are to adhere strictly to the Date and Time on their Online Acknowledgement Slip.
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the post utme test:
1. Online registration Acknowledgement slip
2. Copy of UTME result slip
b. DO NOT bring the following into the screening hall:
1. Mathematical tables
3. GSM phones
4. Design bags of any kind.
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for the loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
Update: FUOTUOKE Post UTME Result | FUOtuoke Admission List
Recent entry: Federal Poly Bida HND Form
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment