WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all concern persons that choose FUOTUOKE as their 2nd choice in the 2013 UTME that the registrations for the Post–UTME Screening Exercises of the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State, for the 2013/2014 session has been scheduled to holds as follows;
Science: (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Microbiology and Physics).
Arts, Social Sciences and Management Sciences candidates: (Accounting and Finance, Economics, English, History, Political Science and Sociology/Anthropology)
Candidates who chose Federal University, Otuoke, as second choice ONLY.
The Minimum UTME score for all candidates is 180.
Registration is online on our website: ( www.fuotuoke.edu.ng):
2ND CHOICE CANDIDATES:
BEGIN ON, TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2013.
END ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2013
Registration Guideline for Fuotuoke 2013 post utme for 2nd choice:
1. Go to any Diamond Bank, ECO Bank, UBA and Skye Bank branch in Yenagoa or any Diamond Bank and Skye Bank branch in Nigeria along with your UTME REGISTRATION SLIP.
2. Purchase an e-pin slip for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for a fee of two thousand naira
(N2, 000.00) only. The University will not subsidize other charges such as Bank charges.
3. Go online and log onto ( www.fuotuoke.edu.ng) and link to the site (fuotuoke.ac) by clicking on Apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise. Complete the online application for Post-UTME Screening.
4. The Passport photograph: the passport photograph will be captured by using a web camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration. You do not need to scan and upload a photograph for the registration. Scanned passport photograph will render your application invalid. Candidates must ensure that the computer they are using has a web camera.
5. Print out the generated Acknowledgment Letter and your Application Form. Your seat number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form. You must bring these (Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form) along to the screening test venue. Candidates are advised to make photocopies of the Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form.
Candidates without the Acknowledgment Letter and Application Form will not be allowed to take the Post-UTME Screening Test
Notification for Post-UTME Exercise
You will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether or not you are qualified to do the screening test.
The dates for your screening test will also be available on our website ( www.fuotuoke.edu.ng). Also available on our website is a sketch of the screening test venue to enable candidates to identify their examination venues.
i. Your application will not be successful if:
– your UTME score is less than 180
– the appropriate e-pin was not used
– if you enter a State of Origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB FORM
Note that the screening exercise starts from your buying of the e-pin
ii. Always check your e-mail box for mails and the University website for up-dates.
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
i. Passport Photograph – scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera which will take your passport photograph.
ii. Use the same name as you used in your UTME and in the same order.
iii. Submit two valid e-mail addresses and phone numbers in your Registration Form. (Federal University, Otuoke will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and telephone numbers).
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.