The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, AE-FUNAI POST-UTME Admission Screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. The Cutoff mark for FUNAI is 180 and above. See more details below;
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Admission Screening
AE-FUNAI Jamb Cut-off mark: 180.
Screening fee: N2,000.
July 27th. Monday 30th July, 2018.
Screening Dates: August 8th – 21st August, 2018.
WE are using this medium to inform the public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), now known as Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
Those who made the Institution their first choice institution in the 2018 UTME, and scored a minimum of 180 and above are hereby informed that the FUNAI Post-UTME Screening exercise for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold as follows:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science,)
- b. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (Education Management, Education Guidance & Counseling)
- Physical and Health Education (Health Education, Physical Education)
- Science Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Mathematics, Education Physics,)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural Education, Business Education,)
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political Science
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Dates
Candidates are hereby informed that the 2018/2019 FUNIA post UTME screening exercise shall take place at the University’s Computer-Based Test (CBT) Center situated at the take-off site, University campus, Ikwo. It will hold from Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 to Tuesday, 21st August, 2018. The DATE and VENUE of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
- Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose AE–FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes, should visit the University’s website funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for registration. Such candidates are however advised to effect change of institution/course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or shall be deemed to have forfeited the offer.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the University CBT Centre, take-off site or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. Follow the steps provided below to register for the screening test.
- Visit the University website: funai.edu.ng,
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI POST UTME TEST REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website which will indicate their date and time of test.
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
FUNAI Extends Post-UTME Registration Deadline, 2018/2019
The Vice-Chancellor of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike has approved the extension of registration for the FUNAI 2018 Post-UTME. Registration will now end on Monday 30th July, 2018.
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.