ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, AE-FUNAI POST-UTME Admission Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The Cutoff mark for FUNAI is 180 points and above. See more details below;
WE are using this medium to inform the public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 13th July 2020.
AE-FUNAI post UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Admission Screening
AE-FUNAI Jamb Cut-off mark: 180 to 200.
Screening fee: N2,000. (Two thousand naira)
Deadline: Tuesday, 15th September 2020.
- Candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Tuesday, 15th September 2020. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
AE-FUNAI Degree Courses
The following are programmes offered in the Federal University Ndufu-Alike for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. To register, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the college portal @ www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number” in the required column
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Applicants who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Please Take Note:
The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2020 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply for change of course to any of the following.
- Agriculture(Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Agribusiness & Management
- Agricultural Science Education
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Applied Geophysics
- Education Biology
- Education Business Administration
- Education Chemistry
- Education Guidance and Counseling
- Education Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Theatre Arts (Fine & Applied Arts on JAMB Portal)
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Date
Candidates who made the Institution their first choice institution in the 2020 UTME, and scored a minimum of 180 and above are hereby informed that the AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the programmes will be conducted online.
For support: E-mail: email@example.comHotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for FUNAI post-utme screening form has been extended to Tuesday, 15th September 2020.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.