The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, AE-FUNAI POST-UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. The official Cutoff mark for FUNAI is 150 points and above. See more details below;
WE are using this medium to inform the public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) Ebonyi State, shall commence on Tuesday, 21st September 2021.
AE-FUNAI post UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Admission Screening
AE-FUNAI Jamb Cut-off mark: 150 and above.
Screening fee: N2,000. (Two thousand naira)
Deadline: 25th October 2021.
Update: FUNAI Post UTME Screening Result | FUNAI Admission List out
- Candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2021 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible to participate in the University’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 250 for Medicine and Surgery, 240 for Law, and a minimum of 150 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Friday, 22nd October 2021. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programmes.
AE-FUNAI Degree Courses
The following are programmes offered in the Federal University Ndufu-Alike for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. To register, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the college portal @ www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2021/2022 Admission Screening.
- Click on 2021/2022 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number” in the required column
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and come with it during the AE FUNAI Post UTME screening exercise.
Applicants who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
- Successful candidates, who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the E-FUNAI ICT points should visit: the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus OR Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki, OR any other location.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
For registration support: E-mail: email@example.com Hotline: 09097775919
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Date
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus.
The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgment slip, which can be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledgement Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in color) and score.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidates’ pictures (in color)
**Please note that the University shall not be liable for:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registering with an incorrect JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
For support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hotlines: 08035016585, 07031810065, 08060416716, 08061115790
AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for FUNAI post-utme screening form is Monday, 25th October 2021.
Recent entry: UNIBEN Post UTME Form | UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.
We are welcome to our dreamed school.