ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
THE Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on Sale. See how to apply below;
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as the Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtainable for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results online. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes logging in to fill the e-application form.
Only candidates with completed applications before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
Eligibility for FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening
To be eligible for FUNAAB post-utme screening test, prospective applicants must have participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of score of 180 marks and above for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
Note: Candidates who Select Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Such candidates are required to fill the JAMB Change of Course Form to be eligible.
- In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening
Guideline on how to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Exercise can be access on their official portal HERE.
Recent entry: Covenant University Admission List
FUNAAB Post UTME Form Deadline
The Federal University of Agriculture post utme form closing date is 16th October 2020.