WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who made Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB their first and/ or second choice that the 2013/2014 post UTME form is now on sale.
Disclaimer: The article below is originally published on Funaab official website and we are re-publishing it here for the Candidates who choose Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta to quickly access the step by step guide on how to register, part of the content is uploaded as a PDF file by the school admission board of Funaab.
Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB 2013/2014 Academic Session
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2013/2014 Admission
The applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to the Joint Admissions
and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as First and/or Second Choice Institution.
Admission Requirements UTME Admission:
Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects
at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO
Direct Entry Admission:
In addition to five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects, candidates must have a minimum of Upper Credit at National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) and Credit for National Certificate of Education (NCE).
Applicants are advised to confirm the admission requirements into respective Degree Programmes at the
University website before login to fill the e-application form.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION (UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY)
1. Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
admission portal: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng
2. Click on “apply for admission” and enter your JAMB Number to generate and print their Registration Invoice stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of
One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, exclusive of Bank Charges, Reference Number and other information.
3. Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) exclusive of Bank Charges using the Reference Number.
4. After payment at the designated bank, both UTME and DE candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB admission portal: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng and complete the e-application form.
5. The application CLOSES on Friday 12th July, 2013
6. Candidates are required to up-load their Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME result or OND/HND/NCE result (where applicable) and a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old). If you don’t have your JAMB Result slip.
7. On up-loading the coloured passport photograph, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm Bio-Data, O’ Level result and UTME result or OND/HND/NCE result (where applicable) before clicking on Submit.
8. Candidates should thereafter print out acknowledgment slip with the passport photograph.
9. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level result, UTME/OND/HND/NCE result or blank picture will be entertained after submission.
10. Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE results will be automatically disqualified.
ELIGIBILITY FOR POST – UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) SCREENING EXERCISE
Only UTME candidates who sat for the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with correct subject combination and have scored a minimum of 180 marks in the examination are
eligible to take Post-UTME Screening Test.
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for all UTME candidates in respect of
admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Direct Entry Candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission in to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are ONLY invited to register on-line for admission to 200 and 300 Levels. They are exempted from Post – UTME Screening Test, but they must do online registration.
The Post-UTME Screening Test is Computer Based Testing. The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will
hold between Monday, 15th July and Friday, 19th July, 2013.
Candidates are to check the FUNAAB admission portal
http://admission.unaab.edu.ng a week before the Post-UTME Screening Test to verify their venue and examination date.
Candidates are advised to undertake the screening test
ONLY ONCE All correspondence and enquiries on the 2013/2014 Admission Exercise should be directed to
08033899539, 08088184958, 08090950471 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
M.O. Ayoola J.P
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and facebook by clicking the facebook like button above/below this post.