The school management is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time Degree Programmes of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The management is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part Time Degree Programmes (PTDP) for the 2018/2019 session.
UNAAB Part-time Form
Eligible applicants who wish to apply for any available part-time degree programmes at FUNAAB for 2018/2019 academic session can now do so. Please note that FUNAAB Part-time application form fee is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00 only) while processing charges is N650.00.00 only.
FUNAAB Part Time Degree Available Programmes
College of Agricultural Management and Rural Development (COLAMRUD)
- Bachelor of Agriculture with options in:Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Administration
- College of Biosciences (COLBIOS)
Bachelor of Science with options in:Biochemistry
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Pure and Applied Botany
- College of Physical Sciences (COLPHYS)
Bachelor of Science with options in:Physics
- Computer Science
- College of Food Services and Human Ecology (COLFHEC)
Bachelor of Science with options in:Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- College of Plant Science and Crop Production (COLPLANT)
Bachelor of Agriculture with options in:Crop Protection
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
College of Environmental Resources Management (COLERM)
- Bachelor of Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Bachelor of Water Resources Management and Agro meteorology
FUNAAB Part Time Entry Requirements
Interested candidates must possess the minimum entry requirement of five (5) “O” level credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Applicants are to note that a credit in Geography is required for Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology. Candidate who scored 180 for Agricultural Science and 200 in Sciences in UTME are also eligible to apply.
Direct Entry: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates with good grades in related courses from institution recognized by the University Senate. Applicants with OND and HND certificates should ensure that their Academic transcripts are forwarded to the Coordinator. Part- Time Degree Programme (FUNAAB) not later than 28th December, 2018.
Nature of Programme
FUNAAB Part Time Degree Programme is a non-residential programme with lectures holding on weekends at the main Campus of the University. Duration of Programme for Agricultural courses is 7 sessions while 6 sessions is for Natural Sciences.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Part Time Degree Admission
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal university of Agriculture, Abeokuta Website (www.unaab.edu.ng) and click on Part-Time Degree Portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to generate and print their Application invoices stating the payment of a non- refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand naira (N15,000.00) only (exclusive of bank charges), Reference Numbers and other information.
- Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment using the reference number on the invoice.
- After payment at the designated banks, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt/ to complete the processing of application.
- Only completed application forms will be considered for admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data, O’ Level results, OND/HND results or blank photograph would be entertained after submission.
- The sale of Application form opened on Monday, 8th October 2018 and closes on Friday, 15th February, 2019.
FUNAAB Part-time Screening Date
The date for the part-time degree Screening Exercise would be communicated to all the applicants, Direct entry applicants are exempted from the screening. Candidates should also check the FUNAAB Part-Time admission portal to verify the date and venue of the screening.
For further enquiries and assistance, please call 07038076523 or 08060404823. 08164057462 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The sale of FUNAAB Part-Time Admission form closes on 15th February, 2019.
Previous Entry: OOU Academic Calendar