ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission List (First Batch) of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released and published online.
LATEST information reaching us here at NigeriaSchool has it that the school management of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has released the 1st batch admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUNAAB Admission List released has NOT been published on the college’s official portal, however, candidates can check their admission status on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Website.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List
Candidates who chose the Institution as their choice in the 2020 UTME and participated in the screening exercise conducted by the school can now check their admission status by following the procedure below.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab (scroll down to find it)
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your admission status.
The list contains names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates who are offered provisional admission into the institution’s undergraduates program for the 2020/2021 academic session
- Go to the admission checking portal @ http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number” in the required column
- Click on the “Enter” button
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Candidates should visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Portal to check their admission status. Click here to go to the JAMB CAPs website and click on the “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” button to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Please note; clicking the “REJECT” button is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by you, the candidate and it cannot be undone.
Recommended Reading: FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.