The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Acceptance Fee and method of Payment for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been released.
The management is using this platform to notify all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session’ that the payment of acceptance fee for newly admitted candidates has commenced.
Recommended: Check FUNAAB Admission List Here
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Acceptance fee for the 2019/2020 newly admitted candidates is Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750.00) only. Follow the procedure below to make payment:
- Go to the college portal @ http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Click on the Enter button and locate the Admission Status section
- Click on Generate and Pay Acceptance Fee Invoice link to Generate a Remita invoice.
- Proceed with the invoice to any bank branch that accepts Remita (including FUNAAB Microfinance Bank) or pays via Internet Banking, keeps a copy for record purpose.
- After payment, go back to FUNAAB’s admission portal @ (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php) to fill your admission acceptance form.
Note: Only completed forms will be processed.
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit: Ensure the bank posts the payment through the Remita platform to reflect instantly on FUNNAB’s Admission Portal otherwise, you will not be able to proceed with your registration.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.