The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Registration Procedures for Fresh Students for 2016/2017 session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, that the payment for FUNAAB Admission Acceptance Fee 2016/2017 has commenced.
Total Amount to be paid is Thirty thousand and seven hundred and fifty naira, (N30,750.00)
Break down: N30,000 for acceptance and NGN750 for Transaction fee.
Guideline on How to Process FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed to the college portal at: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/admissionAcceptance to generate an Invoice which will be used in making payment.
– Payment can be made Online (on REMITA website) or Offline (in Banks that that are on REMITA Network)
– Please note that payment is CANNOT be Refund after Payment.
To make payment online, Click on Pay online (after generating the Invoice) and fill the form in the page you are directed to.
1. Please Ensure you have a good internet connection before commencing payment.
2. Do NOT try to make payment twice even if you receive an error message. Payment should be done once.
3. To verify if your payment was successful, try to print your receipt.
To make payment offline, Click on Print and then you will be able to print The invoice. On the invoice, You will see Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). The RRR is unique to you and will be required to make payment online or offline.
Ensure you take this bill(The Invoice) to any bank branch that accept Remita Payment including FUNAAB Micro Finance Bank (UMFB), keep a copy for record purpose. After payment, go back to FUNAAB’s admission portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng) to fill your admission acceptance form.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news.