No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Registration Procedures for Fresh Students for 2017/2018 session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, that the payment for FUNAAB Admission Acceptance Fee 207/2018 has commenced.
Total Amount to be paid is Thirty thousand and seven hundred and fifty naira, (N30,750.00) to the University TSA account by following the underlisted procedure.
Break down: N30,000 for acceptance and NGN750 for Transaction fee.
Guideline on How to Process FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment
1. Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) by going to WWW.REMITA.NET
Click on “Pay a Biller”, and fill up all required information as follows:
* Who do you want to pay: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
* Name of Service: Miscellaneous Income.
* GIFMIS Code: Ignore for now.
* Amount to Pay: Specify amount.
* Select Currency: NGN-Nigerian Naira.
* Payers Name: Student Full Name.
* Payers Phone: Student Phone Number.
* Payers Email: Student Email.
* How do you want to pay?: Select either Internet banking, Bank branch or MasterCard.
* click I’m not a robot and confirm you are not.
* Then submit and print Invoice.
2. Proceed to pay at any commercial bank or Microfinance bank OR visit www.remita.net to pay via your internet banking site or with your Debit/Credit Cards.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
Bola Adekola, Ph.D., FCIDA, FCIA
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news.