No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Remedial Form for admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
The management is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one year Remedial Science Programme of Federal University Lokoja for 2018/2019 session.
The FUL Remedial Science Programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 100 level degree Programmes in the Faculty of Science of the University.
To qualify for admission into the programme, applicants must have at least five (5) ‘O’ Level Credits which must include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and English Language obtained at SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Successful Candidates will be considered for admission into any of the Science Degree Programmes of the University which are;
* Biological Sciences,
* Computer Science,
* Mathematical Sciences (B. Sc. Mathematics; B. Sc. Statistics) and
Candidates MUST write the 2018/2019 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination as specified in the University’s portal.
How to purchase FULOKOJA Remedial/Pre-Degree form
Candidates are to follow the guidelines indicated below for the purchase of the FUL Remedial application Form.
- Visit the official portal of the institution @ fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Remedial Portal
- Click on “Create your Remedial Account” to proceed
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the Remedial Portal with your created account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay application fee of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00 only) using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your printed payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s Remedial Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Application Form
Once your application form is completed and submitted, you can no longer edit your details.
FULOKOJA Remedial Screening
Admission of candidates shall also be based on a screening exercise to be conducted by the University. Candidates are expected to come with the originals of their credentials for the exercise.
Candidates are to note that the programme is non-residential, thus candidates are to make private arrangements for their accommodation while on this programme.
The FULOKOJA Remedial Form closing date is 30th September, 2018.
Usman Suleman Obansa, MCIA
Recent entry: FUNAI Merit Admission List out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.