The management is using this medium to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one(1) year Remedial Science Programme of Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for 2019/2020 academic session.
The FULOKOJA Remedial Science Programme is designed to prepare interested applicants for admission into 100 level degree Programmes in the Faculty of Science of the University.
Successfully admitted candidates will be considered for admission into any of the Science Degree Programmes of Federal University Lokoja which are;
- Biological Sciences,
- Computer Science,
- Mathematical Sciences (B. Sc. Mathematics; B. Sc. Statistics) and
FULOKOJA Remedial Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission into Federal University Lokoja remedial programme, applicants must have at least five(5) ‘O’ Level Credits which must include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and English Language obtained at SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Candidates MUST write the 2020/2021 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination as specified in the University’s website.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Remedial Admission
Eligible candidates should follow the guidelines outlined below to obtain the FULOKOJA remedial form.
- Go to the college’s portal @ fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Remedial Portal
- Create your Remedial account by clicking on Create your Remedial Account
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the Remedial Portal with your created Remedial account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay application fee of N5,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your printed payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s Remedial Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Application Form
Note: After completion and submission of your application form, you can no longer edit your details.
Admission of candidates shall also be based on a screening exercise to be conducted by the University.
Candidates are expected to come with the originals of their credentials for the screening exercise.
Candidates are to note that the programme is non-residential, thus candidates are to make private arrangements for their accommodation while on this programme.
Federal University Lokoja Remedial Form Closing Date
The Deadline for submission of Federal University Lokoja Remedial Application Form is Monday 30th September, 2019.
Recent entry: LASU Admission List out
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.