The Federal University Lokoja, Fulokoja 2016/2017 Registration Procedure for Returning Students has been announced.
Students are advised to carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing their registration:
FULokoja registration exercise for Returning Students Commences Tuesday 18th October, 2016.
Guideline for FULokoja Registration for Returning Students
Step 1: Proceed to the University Portal (http://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/) to generate your school fees payment invoice.
Step 2: Pay your school fees as prescribed on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Portal to confirm your payment.
Step 3: Complete your course registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
Step 4: Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed online to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division
Step 5: Proceed to the Bursary Department and submit the REMITA Payment slip for official stamp. Submit the photocopies of the stamped REMITA Payment slip to the relevant Units.
FULokoja 2016/2017 Admission Exercise
Please note that the 2016/2017 Admission Exercise is still in Progress.
Please click on the twitter an Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.