No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
The Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. Interested and eligible applicants can apply below;
The management of Federal University Lokoja is inviting interested and qualified for admission into the FULOKOJA School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS), for the 2017/2018 academic session
Interested applicants must possess first degree not below third class or HND not below upper credit in related disciplines from recognized institutions. In addition, applicants must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level, including any other three (3) relevant subjects. For more info, please visit the official portal of the institution at www.fulokoja.edu.ng or call: 08023665736.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below to apply:
- Visit the University website: fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on PG Portal
- Create your Postgraduate account by clicking on Create your PG Account
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the PG Portal with your created PG account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay application fee of Ten thousand naira, (N10,000.00) only using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s PG Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Bio-data Slip
You are to forward a copy of your Bio-data Slip and Uploaded Credentials to:
The Postgraduate Office,
Federal University Lokoja,
The Sale and submission of FULOKOJA Postgraduate form will end on Monday, 30th April, 2018.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.