ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
THE Federal University Lokoja, FULokoja Direct Entry Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the full admission requirements and how to apply.
We are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the DIRECT ENTRY candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB and made Federal University Lokoja their FIRST CHOICE, that the college’s portal will be open on Monday, 23rd November 2020 for the online submission of their bio-data, O’level, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree results through the university’s portal; https://www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
Candidates Eligible for FULOKOJA Direct Entry Admission
Applicants must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in the English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Federal University Lokoja.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening
Applicants MUST have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit the official portal of the University at; fulokoja.edu.ng
- When the page opens, click on Admissions, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details and previous academic records as requested.
- Generate your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) payment invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
Bank Payment: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Card Payment: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills and Purchase, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal, and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment.
FULOKOJA D.E Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Federal University Lokoja D.E application form closing date have not been specified yet.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
Recent entry: NDU Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.