THE Federal University Lokoja, FULokoja Direct Entry Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See the full admission requirements and how to apply.
We are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the DIRECT ENTRY candidates who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB and made Federal University Lokoja their FIRST CHOICE, that the college’s portal will be open on Wednesday, 24th July, 2019 to Thursday 29th August, 2019 for the online submission of their bio-data, O’level, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree results through https://www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
See also: FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening
- Applicants MUST have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit the official portal of the University at; fulokoja.edu.ng
- When the page opens, click on Admissions, then select 2019/2020 admission portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details and previous academic records as requested.
NOTE: Upload a Recent and clear colour passport photograph with RED Background in JPEG format only. Also take note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the institution.
WARNING: Failure to upload the passport photograph will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Generate your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) payment invoice (Application Fee of ₦2,000.00)from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment.
- Print out your Direct-Entry Application Slip
FULOKOJA Direct Entry Requirement
Applicants must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level & Direct-Entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
FULOKOJA D.E Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Federal University Lokoja D.E application form will close at MIDNIGHT on Thursday 29th August, 2019. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be considered for the 2019/2020 Admission exercise.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
Recent entry: NDU Post UTME Screening 2018