THIS is to inform all the candidates who chose the Federal University Lafia as first choice in the 2014 UTME but had only AWAITING RESULTS at the time of the first Post-UTME screening which took place on Saturday August 2nd, 2014 are hereby invited for their screening exercise, if you fall in this category, you can see the full details below;
For those who participated in the first PUME screening of FULafia, the first batch admission list has been released and you can check your admission status here -> FULafia 2014 Merit Admission List.
FULafia Second Post UME 2014 Screening Date
Date: September 27, 2014
Time: 8am Prompt.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Obi Road, Lafia, Nasarawa State
The following persons who fulfill the following criteria are eligible to applied for the FULafia Second Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
* The candidate’s name is in the list below.
* Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2014 UTME.
* Candidates who have five (5) O’level credits including mathematics and English Language in not more than two(2) sittings.
TO VIEW THE LIST OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES CLICK HERE.
Please if your name is not in the above list, do not APPLY.
Candidates are expected to apply for the screening test before 27th September, 2014
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of Two thousand naira, (N2,000.00) through one of the following options:
Payment Option 1
Direct Payment into University Account
Bank Name: Diamond Bank Plc Nationwide
Account Name: Federal University Lafia
Account Number: 0024167263
Amount payable: N2,000.00
Payment Option 2
Payment through REMITA at any Commercial Bank
Walk into any bank and indicate that you want to pay through Remita
Candidates are expected to come with the following
On the screening date eligible Candidates are expected to come along with the following documents/items:
* Original 2014 Jamb-UTME Result slip
* Evidence of payment (Bank teller/electronic receipt) of N2,000.00 Post UTME fees.
* Writing materials (pen, pencil, sharpener and eraser)
* Printed O-level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
* Result checking card (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) for each result presented.
All interested candidates coming for the examination should take note that MOBILE PHONES and BAGS will NOT be allowed into the screening hall on the day of the Post UTME screening.
Dr. Idris O.Jibrin
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.