Latest: FULAFIA post UTME form deadline has been extended till Friday 6th September, 2019, but the following candidates https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/admin/editor4.php are yet to complete their application.
To complete/edit your data, please logon at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php and follow the instruction to complete it.
Note: Any candidate with incomplete/incorrect application data shall not be screened for admission.
The Federal University Lafia, FULafia Post-UTME / Direct Entry Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details has been announced for the 2019/2020 admission exercise
The management of Federal University Lafia has announced the commencement of UTME/DE Post-UTME admission registration and screening for 2019/2020 academic session.
The Federal University Lafia Post-UTME admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session has been slated to commences on July 25TH, 2019 and close on August 25TH, 2019.
News: List of Schools That Have Released Post-UTME Application Forms
Candidates who meet all of the following requirements:
* Choose Federal University Lafia as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2019 UTME and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses.
* Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS
* Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice
* Direct Entry Candidates will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
Screening of candidates:
Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following documents;
Original UTME result slip
Original O’level Results
Diploma, NCE, IJMB and A’Level GCE results (Direct Entry candidates).
Evidence of payment of screening fee and administrative charges
How To Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME SCREENING
Eligible candidates for screening should pay the sum of Two thousand Naira, (N2,000.00 only), this payment excludes bank administrative charges.
- Go to the college portal @ https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/ and click on the register button
- Enter your basic details such as Names, phone number, Email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively, logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address, parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal, send an email to email@example.com or chat with us on our website.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
Note: that JAMB will only clear shortlisted candidates who have complete O’level results. Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB office or CBT accredited Centres to upload their O’level results on the JAMB website.
FULAFIA Post UTME Form Deadline
The sale and submission of FULAFIA Post UTME Application Form closing date has been extended to Friday 6TH September, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.