The Federal University Lafia, FULafia Post-UTME / Direct Entry Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details has been announced for the 2021/2022 admission exercise
The management of Federal University Lafia has announced the commencement of UTME/DE Post-UTME admission registration and screening for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Federal University Lafia Post-UTME admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session has been slated to commence on 16th November, and close on 16th December 2021.
News: List of Schools That Have Released Post-UTME Application Forms
Admission Requirements into FULAFIA (Eligibility)
Candidates who meet all of the following requirements:
- Choose Federal University Lafia as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2021 UTME and score 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS, and 230 for MBBS).
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS
- Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their First Choice
- Direct Entry Candidates will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
How To Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME SCREENING
Eligible candidates for screening should pay the sum of Two thousand Naira, (N2,000.00 only), this payment excludes bank administrative charges.
- Visit the college’s portal at https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, and enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2021/2022 Admission Screening, and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on our website.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the FULAFIA Post-UTME Screening Exercise to be considered for admission.
Note: that JAMB will only clear shortlisted candidates who have completed O’level results. Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB office or CBT accredited Centres to upload their O’level results on the JAMB website.
Federal University Lafia Post-UTME Screening Date
The Federal University Lafia screening exercise is strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
FULAFIA Post UTME Form Deadline
The sale and submission of the FULAFIA Post UTME Application Form closing date: 16th November 2021.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.