The Federal University of Kashere, FUKASHERE Postgraduate Form for admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale.
The management is using this platform to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of postgraduate studies, Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Sales of FUKASHERE PG application forms begin on 24th June, 2019 and to be completed online on or before 31st August, 2019.
- Only courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials
- All candidates must have relevant 5 O’Level Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- The National Youth Service Corp discharge certificate or exemption certificate should be presented at the point of registration.
- Transcript of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Kashere.
- Applicants for Ph.D programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposals during application.
FUKASHERE PGD Admission Requirements
- Ph.D Degree Programmes: A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. The Ph.D degree programmes are available only for full time candidates.
- Masters’ Degree Programmes Academic M. Sc: A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 Point of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- Professional Masters: A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below classification of merit from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied;. Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission
The Federal University of Kashere Postgraduate Application fee for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira ( N10,000.00) only.
Interested applicants should log into the college’s website at; www.fukashere.edu.ng and click on the School of Postgraduate Studies portal and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a profile, check your email for your username and password
- Continue your registration by login with your profile details.
- Make payment of non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 only, payable to Federal University of Kashere through the REMITA platform.
- Fill the application form and submit.
There is going to be qualifying examination for applicants of M.Sc, M.A, M.Ed and Ph.D programmes to be conducted by the respective Departments.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The FUKASHERE Postgraduate form must be submitted online on or before 31st August, 2019.
For enquiries call these numbers, 07039092524, 08027470053
Recent entry: UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form
Leave a Comment