ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest: This is to remind interested persons that FUDMA post-utme form deadline is Wednesday 28TH August, 2019.
The Federal University, Dutsin-ma, FUDMA Post UTME /Direct Entry Screening Form, Eligibility, Cut-off mark and Registration guideline for the 2019/2020 Academic session has been announced. Candidates who chose the Institution as their choice can now follow the steps provided below to apply.
The school management of The Federal University Dutsinma is inviting all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who choose the Institution as their first choice for 2019/2020 session admission to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise. The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Update: FUDMA Post-UTME Result is out
- Candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2019 UTME.
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma (ND) and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
See also: Gombe State University Post UTME Form
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Screening & Payment Method
All eligible candidates (those who scored 160 cut-off mark and above and made the University their first choice) are required to visit the college portal at: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening then proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The FUDUTSINMA Post UTME Registration will commence from Monday, 15th July, 2019 and end on Sunday, 4th August, 2019 at 12:00 midnight.
For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeria’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Please Take Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed in the screening halls.
3. Candidates should take note of the followings;
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted on the screening date.
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
FUDutsin-ma Post-UTME Screening Date
The Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
FUDMA Direct Entry Screening
FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session has been scheduled to hold on Tuesday 27th August, 2019 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
|Tues, 27th Aug., 2019||DE ONLY|
FUDMA Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of FUDUTSINMA Post UTME Screening form will end on
Sunday 4th August, 2019 at 12:00 midnight. The deadline has been extended to Wednesday 28th August, 2019.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUDUTSINMA 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.