The Federal University, Dutse, FU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form, Cut-off mark, Examination Date and Registration Details has been announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform the all the prospective candidates of Federal University, Dutse (FUD) that the institution has announced its admission screening for 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligible UTME and Direct Entry candidates should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test at Federal University Dutse Campus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
The schedule of the online Registration/Payment and the Post UTME Screening which will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) platform are as follows:
Online Registration and Payment: The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 and close on Thursday, 1st August, 2019 at 12 midnight.
- FUD Jamb Cut-off mark for 2019/2020 admission exercise
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Result, 2018/2019
- Federal University Dutse Admission List out
- Must have chosen Federal University Dutse, (FUD) as their First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 UTME Cut Off point for the various programmes of the University. Candidates are to please note that the separate programmes of the University have their respective Cutoff points. For the comprehensive cut-off marks for all FUD departments CLICK HERE.
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME
- Eligible applicants should log into the FUDutse PUTME Portal at http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
- All UTME candidates should bring the following to the examination venue;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Candidates should note that participation in the Post UTME will be in Batches as indicated on individual Acknowledgement Slip, which also contains Examination Venue, Date and Candidates should comply to this instruction accordingly;
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the examination hall;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time of the Post UTME exercise on their acknowledgment slip.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com.
FUDutse Post UTME Screening Date
The Post UTME Aptitude Test for UTME candidates will commence on Monday, 29th July and end on Saturday, 3rd August, 2019 at the University Campus.
NOTE: The Date and Time to report for the Aptitude Test will be indicated on the Examination slip of each candidate upon successful completion of the online Registration/Payment.
Direct Entry (DE) Screening:
All Direct Entry (DE) candidates are expected to do on-line screening and therefore NOT expected to be on University campus for any examination or physical screening;
FUD Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Federal University Dutse Online Screening Portal would be opened on Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 and closed on Thursday, 1st August, 2019 at 12 midnight.
See Also: Uniport Post UTME screening date postponed
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
l m applie D.E form
my number is 08100193362
so may allah help us
I apply for science department I have 160 on my jamb can I get admission ( department computer science )
The cut off mark for computer science is 180+ See full details here.
please when is 2018/2019 post utme form for fud going to be out?
We don’t know yet. But we will inform you and others when it is out.
please do you consider second choice?
Unfortunately, they accept only first choice.