ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Newest Update: Candidates who choose Nekede Polytechnic as their SECOND or THIRD CHOICE in the 2020 UTME (JAMB) are hereby advised to apply for a change of institution, and make NEKEDEPOLY as their FIRST CHOICE before they will be considered for admission.
Latest Update: Applicants are hereby informed that Animal Husbandry is not considered a science subject; also D7 in Mathematics is not acceptable for admission into any department. The Nekede Poly Post-UTME Form closing date has been extended to 30th November 2020.
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, Post UTME Admission Screening Form, Eligibility, Cut-off Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out – See how to apply below;
This is to inform all the candidates who choose Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as Institution of First or Second choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 and above, that sale of forms online for the FPNO Post UTME Screening has commenced.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in the recent JAMB.
- Applicants with awaiting O’level results are NOT eligible/qualified to apply.
- Applicants must have at least five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects which must be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
Eligible applicants are to purchase the screening form for a fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit: fpno.edu.ng to generate invoice and complete application form.
The Application fee is Two thousand naira (N2.000.00) only.
Follow the steps below to apply.
- Go to the college’s portal (https://fpno.edu.ng/) and click on the “Admissions” on the Menu or Click Here.
- Click on the “Application Form” on the portal.
- Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill in the required information.
- Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) you generated to make your payment.
- Return to the portal HERE to complete your Application Form.
- After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
- (a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- (b) UTME Score.
- (c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Nekede Poly Post UTME Screening Date
As of the time of writing this, the screening date has not been announced.
Nekede Poly Post UTME Form Closing Date
Duration: All submissions and payments for the Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Exercise must be completed on or before 30th November 2020.
Warning: All prospective candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
- Federal Poly Nekede HND Form is out [Full Time]
- Federal Poly Nekede Part-Time (ND/HND) Admission Form
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.