ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) Admission Into HND (Regular/Evening/Weekend) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
The management is using this medium to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Oko Higher National Diploma (HND) Regular, Weekend, and Evening programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Update: Oko Poly HND Admission List out
Oko Poly HND Admission Requirements
Applicants Must Possess;
- The basic requirements for admission to the ND programmes of the course they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics & Monotechnics.
- National Diploma, with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes, obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko, or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post-ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
The Federal Polytechnic OKO HND Admission form can be obtained at the sum of Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) only.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Oko HND Programme
The Oko Polytechnic HND Application Form can be obtained at the sum of Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) only.
Eligible Applicants should visit the college portal at www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on “Online Application Forms” or CLICK HERE.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Regular Screening Application/Weekend Screening Application as the case may be) and enter your Telephone Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY, and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of N8,000 only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic portal (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
Important Notice: Applicants who are not National Diploma (ND) graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, are to apply to their institutions for forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar (Admissions), quoting the Department the candidate is applying for. Applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.
Federal Poly Oko HND form closing date
The Closing Date for the submission of Oko Poly HND Application Form has not been specified yet.
See also: Federal Poly OKO Regular 2 Form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.