WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the HND applicants of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko that the school management has released the admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How to check Federal Poly Oko HND Admission List
Candidates who applied for the OKO Poly HND programme can now proceed to check their names on the college portal by following the steps below;
1. From a PC connected to the internet, go to the Admission checking portal of OKO POLY by CLICKING HERE
2. When the page loads up, Select Student Type (e.g HND)
3. And then select your Academic Session (i.e. 2016/2017)
4. Enter your Application Number in the space provided.
5. Enter your Scratch Card PIN and Serial Number in the space provided.
6. Click on the “Submit” button and your admission status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.