ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Interested applicants can apply by following the steps outlined below
WE are using this platform to inform the general public that the Management of The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (FPO) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time National Diploma Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Offa Poly ND Part-Time Entry Requirements
1. Applicants must have SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
See also: OFFA Polytechnic Academic Calendar
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time Courses
The under-listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) are available.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Form
To apply online for Offa Polytechnic Part-Time ND programmes, candidates are to first log in to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the procedure to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Offa and pay the application fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3,500.00) to obtain the JAMB Registration Number, and then proceed to the college’s portal at www.fpo.edu.ng to pay a processing fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira only (N15,000.00) only, click on Admission to complete the application processing form, no other charges shall be required. Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
Please note that any Candidate who does not comply with the above method of application can not be offered admission into The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their data will not be on Jamb Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), where admissions are processed. Candidates are to also upload scanned copies of their certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS: All candidates are to upload their results, certificates/credentials on the portal of the Polytechnic www.fpo.edu.ng Candidates must also fill the security form on the Polytechnic portal. NOTE that failure to comply with this procedure leads to disqualification of such candidate and false claims shall lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time the same is discovered.
Offa Poly Part-Time Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Federal poly offa ND part-time application form will end on or before Monday, 1st November 2021.
- Federal poly Offa HND Admission form
- Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME form
- Federal Poly Offa ND Part-Time Admission List is out