THIS is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic, Offa HND Application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
The School management of Federal Polytechnic Offa, is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-time and Part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Update: Federal Poly Offa HND Admission List is out for 2018/2019 session – Click Here to view the list
Please see the details below for guideline on how to apply and the screening dates.
How to Apply for Admission Inot Federal Poly Off HND Programme
TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
The under listed two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution;
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- i. Computer Science
- ii. Food Technology
- iii. Science Laboratory Technology
- a. Biology/Microbiology option
- b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
- c. Physics with Electronics option
- iv. Statistics
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- i. Accountancy
- ii. Banking & Finance
- iii. Business Administration
- iv. Insurance
- v. Marketing
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- i. Library and Information Science
- ii. Mass Communication
- iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- i. Computer Engineering Technology
- ii Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology:
- a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- b. Power and Machine Engineering
- iii. Mechanical Engineering:
- a. Manufacturing Engineering
- b. Power and Plant Engineering
- iv. Civil Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- i. Architectural Technology
- ii. Building Technology
- iii. Quantity Surveying
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR Higher National Diploma (HND)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business
Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. Candidates are required to have at least one year post National Diploma Industrial Training experience.
However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
Every applicant for the Polytechnic HND Programme who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa are required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of Higher
National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidate should visit the Polytechnic Portal www.fpo.edu.ng or Click Here to apply.
Recommended: Federal Polytechnic Offa Academic Calendar