ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
THIS is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic, Offa HND Application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Latest Update: The Federal Poly Offa HND Form closing date has been extended to Wednesday, 31st March 2021 (Depending on the course of choice)
The School management of Federal Polytechnic Offa is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-time and Part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Update: Federal Poly Offa HND Admission List is out – Click Here to view the list
Please see the details below for a guideline on how to apply and the screening dates.
How to Apply for Admission Into Federal Poly Off HND Programme
TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
The under-listed two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution;
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- i. Computer Science
- ii. Food Technology
- iii. Science Laboratory Technology
- a. Biology/Microbiology option
- b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
- c. Physics with Electronics option
- iv. Statistics
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- i. Accountancy
- ii. Banking & Finance
- iii. Business Administration
- iv. Insurance
- v. Marketing
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- i. Library and Information Science
- ii. Mass Communication
- iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- i. Computer Engineering Technology
- ii Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology:
- a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- b. Power and Machine Engineering
- iii. Mechanical Engineering:
- a. Manufacturing Engineering
- b. Power and Plant Engineering
- iv. Civil Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- i. Architectural Technology
- ii. Building Technology
- iii. Quantity Surveying
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR Higher National Diploma (HND)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT Classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business
Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. Candidates are required to have at least one-year post-National Diploma Industrial Training experience.
However, candidates with pass grades at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have a minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
Every applicant for the Polytechnic HND Programme who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa is required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, the candidate should visit the Polytechnic Portal www.fpo.edu.ng.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa HND Admission
To apply online for the Higher National Diploma (Full Time) and Part-Time HND programmes, applicants are to visit this Polytechnic portal @ www.fpo.edu.ng, click on admission to fill the application form, and thereafter make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00 only) for the application form and no other charges shall be required. Payment will be made with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
Candidates are to also upload scanned copies of the certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
Recommended: Federal Polytechnic Offa Academic Calendar
Offa Poly HND Form Closing Date
The deadline is
Sunday, 10th January 2021. The Federal Poly Offa HND Form closing date has been extended to Wednesday, 31st March 2021.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS: All candidates are to upload their results, certificates/credentials on the portal of the Polytechnic www.fpo.edu.ng Candidates must also fill the security form on the Polytechnic portal. NOTE that failure to comply with this procedure leads to disqualification of such candidate and false claims shall lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time the same is discovered.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s).
All candidates are enjoined to visit this Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.
Please click on the Twitter / Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.