The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Resumption Date for the continuation of the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been announced by the authorities.
This is to inform all students of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, that the management has approved the resumption date for the continuation of the first semester 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Nekede Resumption Date
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede (FPNO) resumption date for the continuation of the 2019/2020 academic session is Wednesday, 20th January 2021.
At its 577th (Emergency) meeting of the Academic Board held on Monday, 18th January 2021, the Board has approved the resumption of academic activities with the following conditions;
- That school resumes on Wednesday 20th January 2021, for the continuation of the 1st Semester Examination of the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Students are to fill undertaking forms to be of good conduct from the Polytechnic portal online,
- The Nekede Poly student undertaking forms are to be signed and stamped at the High Courts, Magistrate Courts, Justice of peace, or Notre Public and submitted to the Dean, Student Affairs for other actions.
- Continuation of 1st Semester examination for 2019/2020 academic session starts on 1st February 2021.
- All students writing this examination must pay their school fees on or before the deadline (19 February 2021).
- Also, the management has approved that the Computer-Based Test (CBT) examination is compulsory for all students.
The above directive of the Academic Board is for your strict compliance and guidance.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.