The Management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede has announced the sale of the Higher National Diploma, HND Full-time admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Full-time Available Programmes
1 SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
• Accountancy (AC)
• Banking & Finance (BF)
• Business Administration & Management (BAM)
• Marketing (MK)
• Purchasing & Supply (PS)
• Office Technology & Management (OTM)
• Public Administration (PA)
• Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
2 SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
• Computer Sciences (CS)
• Food Technology (FT)
• Library & Information Sciences (LIS)
• Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
• Biology/Micro Biology (Option)
• Microbiology/Biochemistry (Option)
• Environmental Biology (Option)
• Maths & Statistics (STA)
3 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
• Architecture (AR)
• Building Technology (BT)
• Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
• Estate Management (EM)
• Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
• Quantity Surveying (QS)
4 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
• Electrical Electronics Engineering (EEE)
• Civil Engineering (CE)
• Mechanical Engineering (ME)
• Agricultural & Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
5 SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
• Mass Communication (MC).
How to Apply for NEKEDEPOLY HND Programme
Method of Application
Step 1. Go to the college portal at: fpno.edu.ng, and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
Step 2. Submit your application number on the box provided and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice. (you can do this on your mobile phone).
Step 3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00 only) on REMITA Platform Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number.
You can also choose to make your payment using your verve, visa, or Master Card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
Step 4. When you are done with the payment, return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application form. Submit your data as requested and print out your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
Nekede Poly HND Full time Screening Date And Schedule
Prospective applicants are hereby inform that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND (Full Time) Programme admission screening for 2018/19 academic year has FINALLY been announced. The screening has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Day 1: Wednesday, 25th July,2018;
- (a) School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT)
- (b) School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
- (c) Library & Information Science.
Day 2: Thursday, 26th July,2018;
- (a) School of Engineering Technology (SET)
- (b) School of industrial and Applied Sciences (SIAS)
- (c) School of Environmental Design and Technology (SEDT).
N/B: Application on-line commences on 2nd July and closes on 20th July, 2018.
The sales and submission of Fed poly Nekede HND application form must be concluded on or before midnight of 20th July, 2018.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.
Recent entry: FUNAAB Matriculation Date