The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa ND Full-time Admission List (1st, 2nd, and 3rd batch) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme of the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now proceed to check their admission status.
How To Check Federal Poly Nasarawa ND Admission List
The names of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the polytechnic have been uploaded on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Admission Checking Portal. Click Here to proceed.
Update: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Admission List (ND Full-time), First & Second list, has been uploaded online, you can check the attached .pdf document below for the names of admitted candidates.
1st, 2nd, 3rd batch
- Click Here to check 1st batch list
- Click Here to check the second batch list
- Click Here, and Here to check the third batch list.
How to Check Federal Poly Nasarawa Admission on JAMB Portal
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Using your username and password, login to your JAMB Profile.
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Examination year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Note To Admitted Candidates: Candidates who are admitted into the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, National Diploma (ND Full Time) Programme are advised to go to JAMB’s CAPS website to “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer and thereafter print their admission letters.
For admitted candidates
Please visit the college’s portal HERE for the 2020/2021 registration procedure;
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.