ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. ILAROPOLY Post UTME Cut off Mark is 150 and above.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is using this medium to inform the general public that admission into full-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. Therefore, application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and made the college their FIRST CHOICE or are willing to apply for a change of institution to Ilaro as their 1st Choice.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Ilaro Poly as their choice, but are willing and able to effect a change of Institution to make the college (ILAROPOLY) their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How To Apply For Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to complete the college’s Form available online at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from Monday 6th July 2020.
The ILAROPOLY Post-UTME Screening application cost is One thousand, eight hundred Naira, (N1,800.00) only as processing fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc,
- WEMA Bank Plc,
- Polaris (SKYE) Bank Plc,
- UNION Bank Plc,
- Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank,
- Access Bank Plc,
- Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank,
- Zenith Bank Plc
For the Avoidance of Doubt, All Transaction MUST be processed on the Remita Platform.
How to Apply for ILAROPOLY Screening Exercise
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a color passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their results.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Inquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES, AND NOTIFICATIONS.
For registration guidelines, method of application, screening date, cut-off mark, and other relevant details, please see the attached .pdf document below. Or you can download it to your pdf enabled device HERE.
Recent entry: DELSU Post UTME form out
Please share this info with our friends on Twitter and Facebook.