The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ND) Part-time Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See How to apply, Admission Requirements and Screening Date below;
The Management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is inviting qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-time programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ilaro Poly ND Part-Time Courses
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology}
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking, and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration.
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Ilaro Poly Part-time ND Admission Requirements
(i) Minimum of five(5) credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
(ii) Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2020/2021 Session.
(iii) Must have participated and obtained JAMB FORM.
Fed Poly Ilaro ND Part-time Entrance Exam Date
All ND (Part-Time) candidates are requested to bring the following documents to the examination centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgment and examination slips.
- Pen for filling attendance sheet
Date: The Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website.
Venue: All entrance examinations will take place at the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
Note: All Entrance Examinations are Computer Based (CBT).
How to Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission
The Ilaro Poly ND part-time form fee is Twelve thousand, eight hundred Naira (N12,800 only).
Eligible candidates are expected to complete the FPI Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from 8th June 2020.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the college’s portal @ https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
The team at NigeriaSchool™ wishes you all the best.
Update: Federal Poly ilaro ND Part-time admission list is out, Click Here to check
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.