THIS is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission in the 2021/2022 academic session for National Diploma (ND) Part-Time and Full-time programmes (part-time students are to pay an acceptance fee of twenty three thousand seven hundred Naira (N23,700.00) only, while full-time students are to pay N33,700.00 only). (this payment includes a bank charge).
Ilaro Poly HND Full-time acceptance fee – N23,700.00
Ilaro Poly ND Full-time acceptance fee – N33,700.00
The management has announced the release of the Ilaro Poly ND Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session, therefore, all the candidates whose names appeared on the admission list are hereby advised to pay their acceptance fee before the deadline.
Federal Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Guideline
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the college’s portal at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results. CHECK; Ilaro Poly ND Admission List / Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission List.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result to the School officer of your course.
Ilaro Poly Acceptance Fee Closing Date
Please note that the DEADLINE for the payment of the acceptance fee of ND Full-time First List (Batch) for the 2021/2022 academic session is Thursday, 16th December 2021.
Meanwhile, the closing date for the payment of the acceptance fee for the HND First batch is Monday, 6th December 2021.
Acceptance fee and School fee must be PAID at designated banks as stated in the instructions issued earlier which is available on the college’s website.
Previous Entry: Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-time 2nd Batch Admission List
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.
hello good day…..
when will ilaro poly release the ND full time second batch list
We will inform you when the second batch list is out. For now, only the first batch admission list has been released.
Please when is the second list acceptance fee Will be out? Have seen admission and have been waiting for paying acceptance fee
pls, part time second list is not out yet
First batch is out; https://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/federal-poly-ilaro-part-time-list/
The second batch is not out yet.