FOLLOWING the release of the Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List, the school management has released the acceptance fee payment and registration guidelines for ND & HND candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
All the candidates whose names appeared on the National Diploma (ND) Admission List, as well as the Higher National Diploma (HND) admission list of the Federal Polytechnic Idah, for the 2020/2021 academic session, are hereby informed that registration has commenced.
See also: Federal Polytechnic Idah School Fees
Newly admitted Nation Diploma (NDI) and Higher National Diploma (HNDI) candidates are requested to begin registration from Monday 19th April 2020.
Required documents needed are:
- Jamb admission letter (ND&HND)
- School admission letter/Acceptance Letter
- ND result/Transcript/evidence of Transcript (for HND) only
- O/L result (NECO, WAEC, &NABTEB)
- IT letter (HND Only)
- State of origin certificate
- RRR/ Post UTME acknowledge slip
- HND screening payment slip
All candidates should adhere to the above instructions as those who do not may forfeit the admission offer.
Federal Polytechnic Idah ND Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Process
Carefully follow the steps listed below to complete your admission process.
Note: You will be disqualified if you miss any step listed below. All the processes must be completed within two weeks from the date of admission.
- Upload your O’Level results to the JAMB portal. (skip this if you have uploaded yours before)
- LOGIN TO STUDENT PORTAL via https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only through Remita at any bank branch or with your debit card.
- Return to the Student Portal after payment and confirm your payment.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment online, visit JAMB Portal, log in to your JAMB PROFILE and accept JAMB Admission.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from the JAMB Portal.
- Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
Note: You are advised to check the Polytechnic Portal regularly for the resumption date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Federal Poly Idah HND Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Process
All admitted HND candidates are to pay an acceptance fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated via the student portal.
LOGIN TO THE STUDENT PORTAL http://myportal.fepoda.edu.ng/admissionstatus1.php with your Registration Number to pay the Acceptance Fee.
Any candidate who fails to pay after 31st January 2021 will have his/her admission revoked and given to those on our waiting list.
Candidates are to print their acceptance/admission letter upon payment of acceptance fee and are strongly advised to check the Polytechnic website https://fepoda.edu.ng regularly for resumption date for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Newly admitted candidates are to pay the acceptance fee and accept the offer of admission on or before 18th (for HND candidates) and 18th (for ND students).
See also: Federal Poly Idah HND Admission List
Please share this info with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
Would you please post the information about tuition fees? Your website does not provide any information about how to contact you. Information about fees ought to be general information accessible to people, especially those outside of the country who are weighing their options. If you cannot post this information, please send it to me through my e-mail. Thanks.
The tuition fee is not available on the school portal. But we can help get in touch with someone who is a student or send the school a message regarding this.
You can reach us with any of the phone numbers or email address in our contact us page.