ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
This is to inform the general public that The Federal Polytechnic Idah, HND admission form (Full-Time and Part-Time) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out – see how to apply below;
The school management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State is inviting suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma, HND programmes offered at the college for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Screening result out
- Federal Poly IDAH HND Admission List released
- Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Date
Idah Poly HND Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grades and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including National Diploma (ND) graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward the same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
Read also: Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Programme
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps outlined below:
- Go to the colleges’ portal at www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report, and State of Origin documents.
Please Note: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Federal Poly Idah Screening Exam Date
The Idah Poly HND Screening exercise will take place on a date to be announced later. Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website for updates from 2nd November 2020. For full details, please visit this link.
Idah Poly HND Form Closing Date
The closing date for the purchase and submission of the Idah polytechnic HND application form will end on 31st October 2020. Apply before it is too late.
Previous Entry: FUAM Post UTME Screening Form and Exam Date is out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.