This is to inform the general public that The Federal Polytechnic Idah, HND admission form (Full-Time and Part-Time) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out – see how to apply below;
The school management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State is inviting suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time and part time Higher National Diploma, HND programmes offered at the college for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Screening result out
- Federal Poly IDAH HND Admission List released
- Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Date
To be eligible for the screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- obtained the National Diploma (ND) in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- The Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Application form can be obtained at the rate of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only and it is mandatory.
Read also: Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah HND Programme
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps outlined below:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
Requirements For Screening
Applicants are required to present the following items on the date of the screening test:
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N5,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
Please Note: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Federal Poly Idah Screening Exam Date
The screening date has NOT been announced, all those who applied should take note of that. For full details, please visit this link.
Idah Poly HND Form Closing Date
The closing date for the purchase and submission of Idah polytechnic HND application form will end on 31st October, 2019. Apply before it is too late.
Previous Entry: FUAM Post UTME Screening Form and Exam Date is out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.