This is to inform the general public that The Federal Polytechnic Idah, HND admission form (Full-Time and Part-Time) for the 2021/2022 academic session is out – see how to apply below;
The school management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State is inviting suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma, HND programmes offered at the college for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Screening result out
- Federal Poly IDAH HND Admission List released
- Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Date
Idah Poly HND Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grades and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including National Diploma (ND) graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward the same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
Read also: Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
How to Obtain Federal Poly Idah HND Form
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit https://www.secure202admission.fepoda.edu.ng/ and apply the steps outlined below:
- Go to the colleges’ portal at www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report, and State of Origin documents.
Please Note: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Date
The Idah Poly HND Screening exercise will take place on a date to be announced later. Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website for updates. For full details, please visit this link.
Idah Poly HND Form Closing Date
The deadline for the purchase and submission of the Federal Poly Idah HND form has not been specified yet.
Previous Entry: FUAM Post UTME Screening Form and Exam Date is out
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.