ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Full-Time Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. And all the candidates who participated in the Post UTME Screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The latest report reaching us here at Nigeriaschool.com.ng has it that the Federal Polytechnic Ede, (Edepoly) 2020/2021 1st Batch Admission List for National Diploma (ND) Candidates have just been released and uploaded on the college’s official website.
Therefore, all the prospective students of the Ede Polytechnic who participated in the recently concluded Edepoly post UTME screening test can now check their admission status by following the steps below
How to Check Federal Poly Ede ND Admission List
The Federal Poly Ede Admission List has been uploaded on the college’s portal. Follow the steps provided below to check your admission status.
To access the list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into Federal Polytechnic Ede, go to the school admission portal by CLICKING HERE.
1. On the page that loads up, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
2. Click on the “Check Status” to check your admission status.
EDEPOLY TRANSFER Admission List for ND FT to DPT/RPT
- Go to the Federal Poly Ede ND FT to DPT/RPT admission status checking portal HERE.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on the ‘Check Status’ button to access your admission status.
Note: You can also check your admission status on JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
Alternately, you can follow the steps below to check it on the JAMB website.
- Go to the JAMB admission checking portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login with your Username and Password
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab (scroll down to locate it)
- Select Exam Year, and enter your Registration Number
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” button to view EDEPOLY Admission List.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to visit JAMB CAPS Portal to either “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
What to do if you’re Admitted?
Successfully admitted candidates should proceed to print out their admission status slips. You will, however, need to make a payment of N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) via the REMITA platform. Also, admitted candidates are urged to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fees and others.
Please share this news with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.