ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, EDEPOLY admission cut-off mark for both JAMB and Departmental, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been published on the college’s portal.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede JAMB / departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 admission exercise is out. According to the management, only candidates that meet the required score may be considered for admission.
Note: If your UTME score is exactly or above the Ede Poly cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission via a screening exercise. If your UTME score is below the official cut off mark, you may not be offered admission for the current session.
Federal Poly Ede Cut-Off Marks For JAMB
UTME Cut-Off Marks:
To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME screening test, you must have scored a minimum of 140 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
EDEPOLY Departmental Cut off Marks
The Federal poly Ede Departmental cut off mark for 2019/2020 Admission exercise can be access below.
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks:
- Accountancy 47%
- Architecture 38%
- Building Technology 36%
- Business Administration And Management 48%
- Banking And Finance 42%
- Civil Engineering 40%
- Computer Engineering 40%
- Computer Science 43%
- Electrical And Electronics 41%
- Estate Management 38.13%
- Geology 27.75%
- Hospitality Management 37%
- Library And Information Science(L.I.S). 44%
- Mechanical Engineering 42%
- Nutrition And Dietetics 42%
- Office Technology And Management 40%
- Quantity Surveying 39%
- Science Laboratory And Technology(S.L.T) 47%
- Mathematics And Statistics 26.88%
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics 40%
- Tourism And Management 33%
- Marketing 37%
- Holticulture 35%
- Fashion And Design Textile 32.50%
Read Also: EDEPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.