The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, FPTB ND Admission List of candidates who are admitted into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See full details below;
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who applied for admission into The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, that the first batch admission list of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session has just been released.
The Federal Poly Bauchi ND Admission List released has been uploaded on the school portal and all the candidates who participated in the admission screening test can now access their admission status.
Read Also: Federal Poly Bauchi HND Admission List.
How to Check Federal Poly Bauchi ND Admission List
- Go to the college’s portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select admission session
- Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
- Select Department,
- Select Level of Study (i.e ND)
- Select your admission stream
- Then click on the “Display List” button.
Prospective National Diploma students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission portal. You can also follow the steps below to check.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab (Scroll down to find)
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your status.
Candidates successfully admitted into FPTB ND programmes are advised to visit the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer.
The NigeriaSchool wishes you all the best.
See also; Federal Poly Bauchi Matriculation Date
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.
I try to longing to check admission list through my phone but is nt opening
Please use a PC.
Did atap start selling of degree programme form?pls i need a fast coment