The Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) Post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
We are using this platform to inform the general public that the Post UTME registration form for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDSDTTEN), Enugu, 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Post UTME Eligibility
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Applicants who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
How to Apply for FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Form
The FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME screening application form can be obtained at the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- The application form can be obtained by clicking the link >
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice, and take it to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under-listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
(a) O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
(b) 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
(c) Photocopies of all evidence of payment.
The deadline for the submission of the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy post utme screening form is not specified.
Recent: EKSU Postgraduate Admission List.
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.