ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Programme [Full Time and Part time] Admission Form for 2020/2021 session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro school management is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for 2020/2021 Academic Session:
See Also: Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-time Form
Ilaropoly HND Full-Time Courses
1) SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Departments – Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies).
2) SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments – Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Environmental Biology, Biochemistry, and Microbiology).
3) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments – Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing.
4) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments – Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical /Electronics Engineering with options in:
(i) Electrical Power and Machines,
(ii)Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering with options in:
(i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology,
(ii)Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
5) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments – Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management, and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning and Surveying and Geo-informatics.
Duration of all Programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time).
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Courses
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in; (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control.
Mechanical Engineering with options in; (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking, and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Marketing.
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Department: Computer Science.
Duration of all programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 calendar Months.
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
(i) A good National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
(ii) A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
(iii) Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to; The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
(iv) A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
(v) Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
(vi) All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements.
The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn
How To Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission
The Ilaro Poly HND Form can be obtained at the sum of Twelve thousand naira (N12,800.00 only) as of Monday 8th June 2020.
-To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the portal
-On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
-Take the invoice to the bank for payment and obtain Confirmation Order Number
-Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form.
Direct inquiries to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
-The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
Fed Poly Ilaro HND Entrance Examination (HND Full Time)
All Ilaro poly HND (Full Time and Part-Time Weekend) applicants are required to bring the following to the screening center:
- Copy of Application Form print out
- O’Level Result
- ND Result (Notification of Result, Certificates)
- O’Level Result Checker Card/Pin (with candidate’s name)
- Industrial Attachment Letter (IT Letter)
Screening exercise for HND (Full-Time) Programmes would hold as follows:
Date: to be announced later
The venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
(i) Original and photocopy of the printout of the acknowledgment and examination slips.
(ii) 2D Pencil.
N.B. The entrance examination is computer-based.
The closing date for the submission of the HND Application Form is not out yet.
See full details in the attached .pdf document.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.