No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State as their choice Institution and scored the national cutoff point of 150 and above in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) that the Fed. Poly Bida SUPPLEMENTARY Post UTME Screening registration form is now on sale for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Method of Registration
1. Interested applicants are to pay a sum of One thousand, nine hundred and fifty naira, (N1,950.00) only, including administrative charges for the screening.
2. To make payment, candidates should to obtain the e-transact pin CODE from any branch of the following banks:
And after obtaining the PIN from any of the above mentioned banks, the applicant should proceed to the online registration portal of Federal Polytechnic Bida at www.fedpolybida.edu.ng when the page loads up, go to the “Post-UTME Screening” tab on the Homepage of the website and enter the required details.
step 3. Applicants are requested to upload their O’Levels results obtained in not more than two(2) sittings upon completion of their registration.
step 4. Candidates who are Awaiting Results (AR) are also free to participate but should indicate “AR” in the O’Level result column.
Federal Poly Bida post utme Screening Date
The SUPPLEMENTARY Post UTME Screening Exercise of federal poly bida has been slated to take place on Saturday 17th October, 2015 using Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at The Federal Polytechnic, Bida, ICT Centre
Important Instructions to candidates
1. All Candidates for the screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises.
2. Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
3. Candidates are advised to come along with their JAMB Original Result Slip and UTME print out with their passport photograph on it of which photocopies MUST be submitted.
4.Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
5. Only registered candidates for the Post UTME screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.
6. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time and with the above printouts.
7. Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law Enforcement Agencies will not be allowed into the venue during the screening exercise.
8. ONLY JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.