The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure post UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See how to obtain FECA post UTME form.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 Academic session has commenced.
Candidates who made the college their FIRST CHOICE in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 100 and above.
Applicants who made the FECA their second, third or fourth choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME and scored 100 cut-off mark and above.
Candidates who did not choose the College as their choice in the 2018 UTME, but are willing to apply for change of institution.
In addition to all the above, applicants must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening
- Eligible candidates should visit the college’s portal via www.feca.edu.ng for information
- Complete and submit the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Post-UTME Application form online at portal.feca.edu.ng/cportal/web click >>Start a new application and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions.
There after, print out a copy.
FECA Post UTME Screening Date
The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA Post UTME Screening will take place on Wednesday, 29th August, 2018.
The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
Candidates who would like to have a feel of the FECA CBT Practice Module should visit fecaelearning.com.ng.
Candidates are expected to come with the following to the exam venue:
- REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- One passport photograph.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can call 08039170136.
For full registration details, please visit the college’s official advert page HERE
Recent entry: ATBU Direct entry screening form