The Federal College of Education Technical, FCET Umunze Post-UTME Form, screening date and registration details for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze (FCET) Anambra State, has announced its Post-UTME screening exercise for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who took part in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 100 cut off mark and above are requested to get in touch with the Admissions Unit of Federal College of Education (Tech) Umunze for admission, whether or not they chose the College as any of their choice institution(s).
The following courses are available at the NCE programme of the College:
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts Education
- English/Social Studies Education
- English/Igbo Education
- English/ Political Science Education
- English/ Economics Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Adult and Non-formal Education
- Primary Education Dept.
- Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
- Computer/Chemistry Education
- Computer/Biology Education
- Computer/Physics Education
- Computer/Mathematics Education
- Computer/Integrated Science Education
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
- Building/Woodwork Technology Education
- Metal Work Education
- Automobile Technology Education.
How to Apply for FCET Umunze Post-UTME Screening
The FCET UMUNZE Post UTME Screening Form can be obtained at the rate of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only and can be purchase through THIS LINK.
For complete registration details, see the attached .pdf document below;
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit. Those that selected the College as first choice and those that didn’t are eligible to purchase the form.
Details on the admission process can be obtained at the admission unit of the College. For more inquiries call 08036770467, 08135887263, 08139833300..
Previous Post: FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.
Leave a Comment