ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria post UTME form for admission into the NCE regular programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria, NCE regular programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Candidates who select the College as their FIRST CHOICE and scored a minimum of 100 points in the 2020 UTME.
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five (5) Credits.
How to Apply for FCE Zaria Post UTME Admission
Interested and Eligible applicants are required to generate a REMITA reference number from the college portal and make payment at the College Micro Finance BANK (ZAFEC) which shall be used to login for registration in the College portal @ www.fcezaria.net.
The cost of the Federal College of Education Zaria Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF) is Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
FCE Zaria Post UTME Screening Date
Federal College of Education Zaria post-UTME Screening exercise is scheduled to hold as follows:
1. School of Science from 7th September 2020 to 11th September 2020.
2. School of Arts and Social Sciences from 14th September 2020 to 18th September 2020.
3. School of Languages from 21st September 2020 to 25th September 2020.
4. School of Vocational & Technical Educ, Special, Adult & Non-formal Education, and Early Childhood Care & Educ. & Primary Education from 28th September to 30th September 2020 and 2nd to 5th October 2020.
Venues: Various Schools in the College as indicated above
Time: 10:00 am daily.
Requirements for FCE Zaria Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to present the following items at the point of screening:
- Original of O’level statements of results / original certificates.
- JAMB 2020/2021 UTME e-registration slip and notification result containing the aggregate scores of the candidates.
- Evidence of Remita payment of the sum of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as a screening fee.
- Printed Online copy of Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF).
- Evidence of uploading O’level Result on CAPS from any Accredited JAMB CBT Center.
- Certificate of Indigene.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Wearing of Face mask and physical distancing are necessary in order to comply with the NCDC guidelines.
- You are to subject yourself to temperature measures at the gate and also wash your hands.
- Please, you are advised to adhere to the dates and time slated for the screening exercise (see above).
Federal College of Education Zaria Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Federal College of Education Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form will end on Saturday, 5th September 2020.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.